A synopsis of the gazillion Seth Godin emails in my inbox…
- Don’t be afraid to be fast to market – make decisions quickly!
- Free is good – if you believe in your product, give it to people to try.
- The customer is right – forget about them and it will all come crashing down.
- Marketing speaks to the irrational mind.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- You can concentrate too hard on polishing
- Too much data distracts from gut feeling – use your emotions
- Assume things are going to change – get over it!
- People remember how you react when things are going badly.
- Competition is good – make sure you do something to stand out
- Books change lives
- We need lynchpins
- “A new true fan is worth 1000 times more than a mollified critic”
Now, I have probably completely misquoted Seth, so visit his blog for true insight! www.sethgodin.typepad.com