Ever wanted to add a flash object into PowerPoint and couldn’t work out how? It is possible, but hidden! Here is the how-to!
- Go to ‘view’
- Click ‘Toolbars’
- Select ‘Control Toolbox’
- Click on the ‘More Controls’ icon
- Select ‘Shockwave Flash Object’
- Draw yourself the box that you want the flash movie to run in
- Right click, select ‘properties’
- Change ‘EmbedMovie’ from false to true
- Change loop from ‘true’ to ‘false’
- Copy file location from the properties (right click on file, select properties) and copy/paste it into this space.
- When you’ve finished, close down the properties box, and then set the presentation to go.
- It should work!