Here we go again, BETT is just around the corner and Scholastic have been getting ready (almost since BETT 2011 ended!) for a big show.
We have kept the bits that you said you loved from last year (More resource demonstrations based on the needs you have in your classroom; TeachMeet Takeover and Hutch, our caricature artist is back again!).
We have changed a couple of other things – we are taking a selection of our resources that you can buy on the stand (thank you to @dawnhallybone among others for this suggestion) – to make this extra special, we are offering 20% off at the show!
In full… we are hosting 60 sessions on stand G40 to help you in the classroom. From Using real time digital assessments in the classroom, to Using favourite children’s books to structure your literacy teaching
Here’s what you can do on our stand:
- take part in a demonstration of resources that can help you in the classroom
- a chance to win Olympics resources worth £50 every half-an-hour
- take a look at our latest resources, and try them out for yourself
- watch and take part in a KidsMeet or TeachMeet
- save 20% on all orders placed at the show
- charge up your mobile phones while you have your caricature drawn
- and most importantly enter our Treasure Hunt for a chance to win an iPad!
If you want to get ahead of the game, download the treasure map now – you can fill in the answers on the Scholastic web site.